Lumineers® in McCully - Moiliili, Honolulu - Your Dream Smile is Within Reach
One of the most effective cosmetic dentistry treatments we offer at our Honolulu dental practice is Lumineers®. If you have multiple issues affecting your teeth such as minor gaps, chipping, staining, or other concerns, we will likely recommend veneers if you're trying to attain a Hollywood smile. This quick, affordable, and painless treatment can completely transform your smile in as few as two visits to our cosmetic dentistry practice.
What are Lumineers®?
Simply, Lumineers® is one of the most trusted brands of porcelain veneers available to cosmetic dentists. Lumineers® are an ultra-thin porcelain layer that will fit over your teeth, making them look just about perfect. They are made from a porcelain material called Cerinate® that can be manufactured to be as thin as a contact lens. Because of the construction and material used in Lumineers®, it will take little to no preparation to get your teeth ready for them.Why Choose Lumineers®?
• There are several benefits specific to Lumineers® that you should consider when selecting your porcelain veneers.
• As mentioned previously, there is little preparation involved in getting Lumineers®.
• No drilling or heavy grinding is necessary, which also means that Lumineers® don’t cause the sensitivity that is sometimes associated with other veneer brands.
• Lumineers® are also one of the more convenient brands for you to have applied to your smile. In fact, Lumineers® are usually fitted for you in just two appointments.
• Finally, Lumineers® are durable and will usually last as long as a regular crown with proper care.
Unlike most veneers, Lumineers® are completely reversible if you wish to have them removed. Just ask and your Lumineers® can be removed to expose your natural, intact teeth.Meet Our Cosmetic Dentist that Specializes in Lumineers®
Dr. Keri Do, our Honolulu cosmetic dentist, has been practicing dentistry for nearly two decades. Currently, she is the first and only female dentist in Hawaii to be granted accreditation status with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In addition to her membership in the AACD, she has published scholarly articles on veneers in the Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry and Aesthetic Dentistry Journal.
Dr. Do is an expert in cosmetic dentistry and was even recently named Best Dentist by Honolulu magazine. If you choose us as your Hawaii cosmetic dentistry practice, rest assured that you're in capable, caring hands that will help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
Questions? Ready for a Lumineers® Consultation in Honolulu?
If you have questions about Lumineers®, veneers, or cosmetic dentistry in general, we encourage you to contact us
. If you're ready to begin the process of getting Lumineers®, you can contact us for an initial consultation, or use our convenient appointment request form
. We look forward to listening to your cosmetic dentistry goals and helping you build a roadmap to get there!